Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Sports car timeshare club partners wanted

Thread: Sports car timeshare club partners wanted

Sports car timeshare club partners wanted

I am in the process of developing a timeshare sports/exotic car club here in the Washington, DC area and encourage fellow BMWCCA members to contact me who may be interested in participating as business partners. The concept itself originated in London in the mid-1990s and there are now a number of successful models in the US. I am a Maryland native and car enthusiast.

If you don't mind my asking, did you join the club exclusively to drum up interest in your business?

Absolutely not. I have been a local member for years and have attended club events to include the Jefferson 500. The "join date" does not reflect the date one joins the chapter. In fact, I have friends who have been NCC members for more than a decade who do not interact with the forums. Incidentally, I am not attempting to "drum up interest" in my business on this forum--that will come through traditional marketing. I am merely reaching out to club members who may have an interest in collaborating with me in starting one. My hope is that those interested will contact me directly via e-mail to discuss the concept in detail.

Just curious- thanks.

No problem. I should also mention that my wife is a member as well and we both have MD NCC plates on our respective BMWs (her E46 330i and my E36 M3).

are you the same person who got laughed off AudiWorld because you wanted to sell 1/8th ownership rights to an R8?

I hesitate to even respond to a question like yours but realize silence can be interpreted as agreement. The answer? Of course not.

Can you give us an idea of what cars you have in mind?

I suspect it might be quite difficult to corale a bunch of independently-minded Americans into a collective purchase especially when we often disagree about how often or what type of fluids to change!

Sure--thanks for the inquiry. The range we envision includes everything from Lotus Elise to F430. Vintage models can also be integrated as well as sports luxury cars such as the Continental GT. Note that although the club itself would own the cars, the selections will be determined based in large part on input from members as the club expands. Members pay an annual fee which provides use of the range throughout the year.

Thread Information