Posted by: 67bmer

Description: The best of the Neue Klasse. The 1800 returned BMW to racing prminance winning the world rallye championship in 1967 and 1968. The engine, transmission, differential have all been rebuilt with performance improvements. Dual side draft Webers, passes CO CA emissions tests, aluminum flywheel, 320i head, 2002 tii exhaust, Koni adjustable shocks, aluminum wheels, 12V, Momo steering wheel, Recaro seat, etc. Tail lights/turn signals are still in good shape. Lots of spares, including transmission, glass, all the original parts, and new factory rocker panels. There is some rust in the normal places. Floor pan is rust free. Looking for someone to restore this piece of BMW history.have had it since I was 16 in 1985 and drove it everyday until 2000 when I moved to MD. The rear seat has been re-upholstered but is fading. The Recaro seat needs to be re-covered or replaced. It has a really nice Momo steering wheel. I was going to paint it red eventually.I have 2 sets of wheels. The steel wheels (rear) have snow tires and the aluminum wheels have summer tires.I do have lots of sales brochures with the original prices, manuals, etc.

More...