Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW CCA Membership Reward Program

Thread: BMW CCA Membership Reward Program

BMW CCA Membership Reward Program

Anyone familiar with this program? According to the info on the national site, it states that only vehicles delivered on or after 1/1/2004 are eligible (yes, I'm looking at a CPO car). However, the car I'm interested appears to have been sold/delivered on 12/18/2003. Am I out of luck in getting a $500 allowance from BMWNA? I haven't heard back from the national office yet.

Thanks,
    Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Anyone familiar with this program? According to the info on the national site, it states that only vehicles delivered on or after 1/1/2004 are eligible (yes, I'm looking at a CPO car). However, the car I'm interested appears to have been sold/delivered on 12/18/2003. Am I out of luck in getting a $500 allowance from BMWNA? I haven't heard back from the national office yet.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    They are pretty specific about the rules. I'm afraid you might be out of luck.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks,
    Brandon
    The rebate amounts prior to 1/1/2004 were different, hence the disclaimer. If you haven't bought the car yet but are planning to, then I believe you will qualify. I think the sell date only applies to when you take delivery and not when the car was first delivered.

Brandon, who did you contact to ask the question?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I emailed Jennifer Skatzes, figuring she might know or could easily find out.

I bought the car last night and the salesperson thought they would honor the deal. She was surprised to see they had already updated the date. After re-reading the form, I'm thinking I might be okay. After all, I took delivery after 1/1/2004 -- it doesn't specifically say that the original delivery of a CPO car must be by that date.

I'll let you know what happens. Thanks for your input.

I emailed Jennifer Skatzes, figuring she might know or could easily find out.
    She'll refer the question to the appropriate person at National. Sometimes the answer needs to come from BMW NA.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

hopefully you know that you have to be a member for 365 consecutive days BEFORE you bought the car.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information