Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Speed Cameras - Montgomery County, MD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Speed Cameras - Montgomery County, MD

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    You can spraypaint the lens of the camera!
    (joking)

It seems like every couple of months you hear about some kook in Europe getting arrested for trying to destroy a speed camera. They have actually had to install cameras to keep an eye on the cameras...you can see where this is going.
    Yeah, and it ain't pretty. What I want to know is why you guys in MD aren't doing anything to combat it. You seemed resigned to the fact that they are there and that you will soon have cameras in your front yard making sure that you don't water your lawn on the odd days instead of the even?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Isn't VA the state where speeding over 20 mph is reckless driving which is a criminal offense? With possible jail time? Personally, I'd rather deal with the speed cameras and a no points fine.

All states suck, plus the district.

Vic
    Yes, reckless driving is usually a criminal offense in most states. That's what lawyers are for. Besides these guys usually knock it down to just under twenty because they just want the cash. And, no thanks you keep the cameras, I'll keep my freedom.

One Possible Solution...Shhh

For those interested, there are gps navigation systems which will inform you and/or can be programmed to store the location of speed cameras!

I recently purchased a MIO c310x for $199 which has that ability, can play MP3 files, and is portable (i.e., can be used while walking).

Why not fight technology with technology!

Quote Originally Posted by wnelms View Post
    For those interested, there are gps navigation systems which will inform you and/or can be programmed to store the location of speed cameras!

I recently purchased a MIO c310x for $199 which has that ability, can play MP3 files, and is portable (i.e., can be used while walking).

Why not fight technology with technology!
    I guess I'm going to have to spend a weekend figuring out how to upload some "points of interest" into my gps. http://www.gps-data-team.com/poi/united_states/safety/

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thread Information