About 2.5 years ago I purchased a set 18x8.5 M5 Hyper replica wheels (made by an Italian company - FM Replica Wheels) from The Wheel Exchange for my 528i. These are very nice replicas and they fit my car perfectly after it was lowered.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of taking my car to get detailed at a "supposedly" reputable Car Detailer in Herndon, VA, and they ruined one of the wheels when they decided that "Power Washing" was part of their "Hand Wash and Chamois Dry" process. Needless to say, I was not happy and I will never go back there again. When I confronted the owner with this problem he completely dismissed me and told me too bad. Working my gripe with the BBB now.

Anyway... When I called The Wheel Exchange today to purchase another wheel, I learned that they do not stock the 18x8.5 M5 wheel anymore. All they stock is an 18x8 wheel made from China; that is also apparently a different color and casting stamp.

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase one of these FM Replia Wheel 18x8.5 M5 Wheels? I need one for sure, but I'll buy two if they can be located. New or Used, preferrably new.

I suspect I could have this wheel refinished, but I am told this is a very hard finish to match (smoked Silver over a Black base, then cleared).

Anyone have any ideas???