Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Autocross School 4/7/2007
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Autocross School 4/7/2007

Exclamation Autocross School 4/7/2007

Registration is open:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=98,64,0,0,1,0

Members with little/no previous experience have priority.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Smile Reason #1 why you should give the school a try:

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_085210942.html

Link courtesy of Gerald Haagensen

Dave
    Last edited by Dave M; 03-27-2007 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Attribution

Don't worry, Deitrich was driving!

Eric,

If I am available on the 7th, can I help out with some instruction...??

Since I have spent 2 years with Brian Hair, maybe I can help pass on some of his knowledge...second hand of course, and a little diluted.

Thanks, hope I can help.

Jason Becker

#125 SM2

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    Eric,

If I am available on the 7th, can I help out with some instruction...??

Since I have spent 2 years with Brian Hair, maybe I can help pass on some of his knowledge...second hand of course, and a little diluted.

Thanks, hope I can help.

Jason Becker

#125 SM2
    Jason,

Thanks for the offer. Pete is handling the instructors. I've emailed him a link to this thread so he can contact you.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    Eric,

Since I have spent 2 years with Brian Hair, maybe I can help pass on some of his knowledge...
    Does Janeen know about this?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Does Janeen know about this?

LOL!!!!!!!!

I'll take Janeen over Brian ANY day...hubba hubba...wink...wink...

Are you saying SHE should be your co-driver or that she has better looking hair?

She would probably beat Woody in your car. ZING!

Bimmer3

I can't make this one
    Sorry guys - I've pretty much been a non-presence as of late... hopefully some things will change and I'll get a little more free time on my hands - free time to fill with fun car stuff...
    But good luck to the instructors, and I hope the school goes well for all the students.
    Cheers,
    ~C
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I filled out the online registration and received the basic email confirmation reply. Will there be another confirmation that the class is not full and I am indeed registered or do I just show up on the day of the event?

Thanks!
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce N View Post
    I filled out the online registration and received the basic email confirmation reply. Will there be another confirmation that the class is not full and I am indeed registered or do I just show up on the day of the event?

Thanks!
    Bruce
    A status email will be going out this weekend. It looks like all the members who registered with little/no experience should get in. I have to wait-list some people who have more experience or are non-members until registration closes.

---Eric

Thanks Eric!

Did this email go out and I miss it? Also, is there a schedule forthcoming?

Just trying to plan my weekend. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kvaughn333 View Post
    Did this email go out and I miss it? Also, is there a schedule forthcoming?

Just trying to plan my weekend. Thanks!
    No, it got delayed. I'll be working on them late tonight.

---Eric

What time>

I'm probably overlooking it, but what time does this start on Saturday?

Thread Information