Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Former NCC member on Speed TV

Thread: Former NCC member on Speed TV

Former NCC member on Speed TV

Some of you will remember Robin LaQui who raced his 325is in the MARRS series. Robin has worked for Honda Racing in California for several years. Friday night at 8pm Speed TV has a 1-hour special on the new Acura American Le Mans Series race car. Apparently Robin will be interviewed or something on the show.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I have seen previews for that with Danica Patrick piloting.

looks to be an interesting show.
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Some of you will remember Robin LaQui who raced his 325is in the MARRS series. Robin has worked for Honda Racing in California for several years. Friday night at 8pm Speed TV has a 1-hour special on the new Acura American Le Mans Series race car. Apparently Robin will be interviewed or something on the show.
    cool, will have to check it out. robin was the first racer i spoke with when i was considering moving from auto-x to wheel to wheel. i got a lot of good e30 325is ideas from him! i guess it is his fault!

Thread Information