Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2007 Susan G Komen - Ultimate Drive for the Cure
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Susan G Komen - Ultimate Drive for the Cure

2007 Susan G Komen - Ultimate Drive for the Cure

For the eleventh year in a row, BMW will partner with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation in the BMW Ultimate Drive program. As part of the program, fleets of specially marked BMWs travel across the Country to increase breast cancer awareness and raise funds for breast cancer research. Participants are invited to test drive one of these special BMWs. In return, for every mile these cars are test-driven, BMW donates $1 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to aid in the fight against breast cancer. The test drives are free to the participants. There will also be lots of information on breast cancer awareness, early detection, etc. In addition, a community resident is honored for his or her work in the fight against breast cancer. To participate in the Ultimate Drive for the Cure, call 1-877-4-A-DRIVE or visit BMW’s website, www.bmwusa.com, to make your reservation. Of course, you can also just stop by that day and drive as well, there will be plenty of spots available.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?cure

4/9 BMW of Sterling
    4/10 BMW of Arlington

4/13 Tischer BMW
    4/16 Northwest BMW
    4/17 Passport BMW (changed date)
    4/18 BMW of Bel Air
    4/19 Tate BMW
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 04-01-2007 at 04:08 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Passport seems to be changed to the 17th now, though the map still lists the 12th.
    Gary ex-spinmeister
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

Quote Originally Posted by 4WDrift View Post
    Passport seems to be changed to the 17th now, though the map still lists the 12th.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Transport drivers needed.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?cure
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I requested clarification from the webmaster about Passport on the 17th and the transport schedule for NW / Passport / Bel Air.
    Last edited by 4WDrift; 03-25-2007 at 12:50 PM.
    Gary ex-spinmeister

I requested clarification from the webmaster about Passport on the 17th and the transport schedule for NW / Passport / Bel Air.
    There is currently no transport from Passport.
    Maryland dealers have a different Komen region take care of the transports.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I signed up for the transport from Northwest to Bel Air.

At Northwest

Make SURE you check in with Brian Cunningham.

Schedule issues make me do the Bel Air to Annapolis trip....
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Make SURE you check in with Brian Cunningham.

Schedule issues make me do the Bel Air to Annapolis trip....
    Who is Brian Cunningham?

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR View Post
    Who is Brian Cunningham?
    Brian works at NW. You really need to go directly to the folks running the Ultimate Drive. If doing the transport, let them know you are there.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Red face I was not thorough enough -- my bad

Naturally, anyone participating in the Komen events should check in and register with their people. They are the reason we do it!

Brian is the lead person at Northwest BMW handling support for NCCBMWCCA. This is totally separate, in that sense, from the Komen event. I just want to make sure all our club members, who do not normally use Northwest BMW, introduce themselves to him and find out what Northwest is doing to help and promote the club and help clubmembers.

At Bel Air - our NCCBMWCCA support person is Kate Tallman. Ask her the same questons. Anyone joining me there?

I am publishing these names because we are beginning a major effort to increase NCCBMWCCA attention on this side of the world....so, when you get to your drive or transport place, make sure the dealership people know you are NCCBMWCCA, as well.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

I'm going to be at Tate April 19th at 10:00.
    2004 545i Sport, 6spd
    2004 X5 4.4

I need help for the 4/18 BMW of Bel Air to Tate BMW transport.
    Also feel free to sign up for the other dates.
    People always drop out at the last minute.
    This time I'm going to have at least 5 backups.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I'll volunteer for Bel Air. I'm investigating about catching a ride back to Bel Air on the transporter after his pre-run during the day to Annapolis. Same as for NW to Marlow Heights (even though it says to Bel Air, because Passport is on the 17th), so they'll both end up a little closer to home, though I don't get the comraderie ride with the rest of you.
    Last edited by 4WDrift; 04-02-2007 at 03:01 PM.
    Gary ex-spinmeister

I'll volunteer for Bel Air. I'm investigating about catching a ride back to Bel Air on the transporter after his pre-run during the day to Annapolis. Same as for NW to Marlow Heights (even though it says to Bel Air, because Passport is on the 17th), so they'll both end up a little closer to home, though I don't get the comraderie ride with the rest of you.
    I'm checking to see if the Northwest BMW transport is indeed going to Passport. It does make sense. A different Komen region will cover the transport from Passport.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I will be at Bel Air on April 18th.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Thread Information