Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
March 3, DIY @ FunKtion Auto

Thread: March 3, DIY @ FunKtion Auto

March 3, DIY @ FunKtion Auto

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Is anyone coming to this event that has an E46 Bentley manual that I might be able to page through? I forgot mine at work and I'm hoping that I won't have to drive all the way back to pick it up.

Thanks,
    Anand

An excellent day! My first DIY, I didn't sign up ahead of time because I thought I would just hang out and watch but Zach and Alan managed to squeeze me in so I could replace some oxygen sensors on my E36 M3.

Steve was very helpful and everyone was great. I stayed to help clean up as I'm very appreciative of these shop's letting people in to use the facilities.

Lunch was excellent and it was fun meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next one.

Bruce

Yay! Fun times! Nice to meet those who came out. I was able to help out on Tom's RTAB install. Great lunch! Awesome shop. What more could you ask?

Thread Information