Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: May 20, DIY @ BMW of Sterling (Sunday)

                  
   
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    3

    May 20, DIY @ BMW of Sterling (Sunday)

    Hi,
    are all the sterling BMW DIY's signed up for this DIY since that one was cancelled?
    2004 330i ZHP Imola Red

  2. #2
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,433
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPCB View Post
    Hi,
    are all the sterling BMW DIY's signed up for this DIY since that one was cancelled?
    I've been asked to open one DIY location at a time.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

  3. #3
    Member wnelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    B-More
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I've been asked to open one DIY location at a time.
    I am not sure I understand this reply.

    Again, are all those previously registered for the Sterling event automatically enrolled in this event?

  4. #4
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,433
    Quote Originally Posted by wnelms View Post
    I am not sure I understand this reply.
    Alan asked me to only open up the Feb DIY for registration. Sterling DIYs are not open yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by wnelms View Post
    Again, are all those previously registered for the Sterling event automatically enrolled in this event?
    No. You would need to register for them again.
    Email Alan Marsh at abm_16 @ verizon.net with any questions.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    3

    Diy

    I will try Alan again, I've sent him an email about this. OK, to be clear, what we are all saying is that the Sterling DIY that was scheduled for late last year was cancelled. There were around 16-20 of us who were paid/registered for that event. We sent checks to Alan. Now that this DIY is set, we are presuming that we're registered / paid up for it, if we'd like to go.
    thoughts?
    thanks,
    craig
    2004 330i ZHP Imola Red

  6. #6
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,433
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPCB View Post
    I will try Alan again, I've sent him an email about this. OK, to be clear, what we are all saying is that the Sterling DIY that was scheduled for late last year was cancelled. There were around 16-20 of us who were paid/registered for that event. We sent checks to Alan. Now that this DIY is set, we are presuming that we're registered / paid up for it, if we'd like to go.
    thoughts?
    thanks,
    craig
    Since people's schedules and needs change, I would say you need to signup again once the registration opens up. If Alan still has your checks I would think you would not have to send another one.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

  7. #7
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,433
    I have been told all of the checks from last year's cancelled Sterling DIY have been shredded. Registration should open two weeks before the next DIY. Subject to change of course.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 12:11 PM
  2. Autocrossers, Inc. at Ripken this Sunday (walk-ups OK)
    By patred in forum Autocross sponsored by Road Race Technologies
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 10:58 PM
  3. Good Salesperson at Sterling?
    By Rob88ix in forum Looking for a car
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 03:36 PM
  4. DIY October 9 at BMW of Sterling
    By 1996 328ti in forum Tech Sessions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •