Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May 20, DIY @ BMW of Sterling (Sunday)

Thread: May 20, DIY @ BMW of Sterling (Sunday)

May 20, DIY @ BMW of Sterling (Sunday)

Hi,
    are all the sterling BMW DIY's signed up for this DIY since that one was cancelled?
    2004 330i ZHP Imola Red

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPCB View Post
    Hi,
    are all the sterling BMW DIY's signed up for this DIY since that one was cancelled?
    I've been asked to open one DIY location at a time.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I've been asked to open one DIY location at a time.
    I am not sure I understand this reply.

Again, are all those previously registered for the Sterling event automatically enrolled in this event?

Quote Originally Posted by wnelms View Post
    I am not sure I understand this reply.
    Alan asked me to only open up the Feb DIY for registration. Sterling DIYs are not open yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelms View Post
    Again, are all those previously registered for the Sterling event automatically enrolled in this event?
    No. You would need to register for them again.
    Email Alan Marsh at abm_16 @ verizon.net with any questions.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Diy

I will try Alan again, I've sent him an email about this. OK, to be clear, what we are all saying is that the Sterling DIY that was scheduled for late last year was cancelled. There were around 16-20 of us who were paid/registered for that event. We sent checks to Alan. Now that this DIY is set, we are presuming that we're registered / paid up for it, if we'd like to go.
    thoughts?
    thanks,
    craig
    2004 330i ZHP Imola Red

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPCB View Post
    I will try Alan again, I've sent him an email about this. OK, to be clear, what we are all saying is that the Sterling DIY that was scheduled for late last year was cancelled. There were around 16-20 of us who were paid/registered for that event. We sent checks to Alan. Now that this DIY is set, we are presuming that we're registered / paid up for it, if we'd like to go.
    thoughts?
    thanks,
    craig
    Since people's schedules and needs change, I would say you need to signup again once the registration opens up. If Alan still has your checks I would think you would not have to send another one.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I have been told all of the checks from last year's cancelled Sterling DIY have been shredded. Registration should open two weeks before the next DIY. Subject to change of course.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information