Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
February 17, DIY at Convenience Care Care - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: February 17, DIY at Convenience Care Care

Rob, I edited my initial post to say my questions had been answered. I just placed the order for my new exhaust parts through Timmy. See y'all on Saturday.
    Last edited by ErikT; 02-12-2007 at 04:15 PM. Reason: clarification

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    For everyone's convenience, you can pay online.
    Click on the PayPal link.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=156,993,0,0,1,0
    You may use PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, Discover or AMEX.
    You do not need a PayPal account.
    Thanks, Steven, I paid for the DIY using PayPal link provided, you the man. I'll be there...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I can swing buy to assist others, I'm lucky enough to have a garage to to my own stuff. I'd be happy to help TMB with his bushings and FT with brake fluid, though I may have to wear rubber gloves and a Groucho mask to work on a Pxxxxxe. 5-series bushings should be do-able with all the parts handy.

What other tasks are on the list?
    Joel Bossard
    ---------------------------------------------
    1998 M3/4, Silver driver
    2002 4X4 Dodge 2500 Cummins HO 6-speed hauler
    2006 VW Jetta TDI commuter

Does anyone attending own a Peak (sp?) reset tool? I could stand to reset the service lights on my E30 while I'm there.

-Erik

Banned
    I have a reset tool I no longer need since I sold my E30. I need to locate it though. Havent used it in years. Let me see if I can find it. Might deliver to the tech session Erik since it is just down street from me. Anyone know how close it Rt 28 and Liberia???

Dave Apker

To those who registered, you are not considered registered unless you mailed your paid online. Alan will be sending out emails to all who registered on Thursday (2/15).
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I would love to attend, but I made plans for the long weekend right before the event was posted on the NCCBMWCCA website.

I really enjoyed that last DIY at CCC. Timmy was a great host. Any chance of having another one at CCC anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Swooper View Post
    Any chance of having another one at CCC anytime soon?
    Not exactly soon but. . .
    November 17
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=156,991,0,0,1,0
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Dave, bring the collies along if you manage to find the reset tool!

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Dave, bring the collies along if you manage to find the reset tool!
    If those collies are so smart, just strap the reset tool to them and send them on their way. I have a reset tool too but may not be there until around 1:00.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I have a reset tool I will bring also. I plan on being there, well, before Steven.
    Joel Bossard
    ---------------------------------------------
    1998 M3/4, Silver driver
    2002 4X4 Dodge 2500 Cummins HO 6-speed hauler
    2006 VW Jetta TDI commuter

Room for one more on Saturday???

I just found out that I'm going to be in town this weekend. Is there room for one more on Saturday? I would like to replace the shocks on my 98 328 if time permits. Is there anything else I should replace while I'm at it, like the springs and/or the bushings? The car has 117K.

I participated at Timmy's last DIY session, and was really impressed. Timmy's staff was great, and what a fantastic facillity he has.

Just let me know, otherwise I can drop by and offer an extra set of hands if someone needs help.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

There are probably 12 people signed up.
    I called Alan to find out if he wanted me to close registration.
    Haven't heard back.
    You could always register and pay online.
    If it turns out there is no room, your money will be promptly refunded.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information