Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC May 12 Highway Safety School • May 13 Driving School - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NCC May 12 Highway Safety School • May 13 Driving School

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Yes. Enclose a note that your message card is pending.
    Although I would suggest doing it TODAY.
    Thanks. Will send it asap.

Another way to get your number is to call the National Office and they can give you your number over the phone. Their number is 864 250-0022.

A friend of ours registered on line as a new member several weeks before a school. Having not received anything in the mail, he ended up calling a few days before the mail in date. Good thing because for whatever reason, his on-line registration was not sucessful.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by glindsay View Post
    Another way to get your number is to call the National Office and they can give you your number over the phone. Their number is 864 250-0022.

A friend of ours registered on line as a new member several weeks before a school. Having not received anything in the mail, he ended up calling a few days before the mail in date. Good thing because for whatever reason, his on-line registration was not sucessful.
    We get updated records around the 24th each month. We will accept photo copies, even someone's word.
    But Doug needs to know about it.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Car Type?

The text used to be clear that virtually any type of car could participate in (only) the Highway Safety School, but I don't see that now. Has the policy changed? I've registered with my 911 targa. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wsp8 View Post
    The text used to be clear that virtually any type of car could participate in (only) the Highway Safety School, but I don't see that now. Has the policy changed? I've registered with my 911 targa. Thanks!
    I believe Targas or anything with a T-top is no longer accepted. Sorry.
    Email Bill Shook at onlybmw @ aol.com for confirmation.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Banned
    Or call the National Office and see if they have your #.

Dave Apker

I guess I may as well sell it, as I can't do anything with it with my favorite Club!

When do we find out if we are in the Highway safety school or not. My $$ was sent and application on the 3/19/07 date?? Will we get some kind of confirmation??

Quote Originally Posted by sweetair View Post
    When do we find out if we are in the Highway safety school or not. My $$ was sent and application on the 3/19/07 date?? Will we get some kind of confirmation??
    You will be notified at least 3 weeks before the event. You can email Doug a week after registration closes. NCC members have priority registration.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

You will be notified at least 3 weeks before the event. You can email Doug a week after registration closes. NCC members have priority registration.
    Thank you. I will e-mail Doug in a few days or so.

Is there any more info about who is registered for the Highway Safety school or not?? We are about 3 weeks out. Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by sweetair View Post
    Is there any more info about who is registered for the Highway Safety school or not?? We are about 3 weeks out. Thank you..
    Did you email Doug?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Did you email Doug?
    No, but I spoke with Pete. What is Doug's e-mail? Please PM me it. Thank you.

Question tech inspection

Where is the form posted?

Thanks!
    Lia

Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    Where is the form posted?

Thanks!
    Which form? Tech?
    Everything you need is under the event on the calendar.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=138,164,0,0,1,0
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information