Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Road & Track road test of twin-turbo BMW 335i

Thread: Road & Track road test of twin-turbo BMW 335i

Road & Track road test of twin-turbo BMW 335i

Road & Track’s BMW 335i twin-turbo review: "Perhaps the 'flame-surfaced' excesses of the 7 and 5 Series have cooled down to glowing embers in the 3.”

More...

"....the inside wheel spins under heavy throttle if stability control and traction control are off."

Hurray for no available LSD in non-M cars.

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    "....the inside wheel spins under heavy throttle if stability control and traction control are off."

Hurray for no available LSD in non-M cars.
    You almost have the triple crown of club racing there Bren.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Thread Information