Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Freakin road hazzard!

Thread: Freakin road hazzard!

Angry Freakin road hazzard!

Short story gearheads and bimmer dreamers, I start a new job on Monday and on the way home I decided to drop by South East District of Columbia for a hair cut. I start towards D.C. and as I crest a hill I see what appears to be a large hole in the road. I slow down to about 10mph and befre I know if I hit a man-made ditch measuring 4' long X 3' wide X 1'6" deep. Needless to say I broke my bimmer. I took it to a tire shop today and discovered I snapped the metal bracket that holds the drivers side Control Arm. I will need to replace the bushing and the Control Arm which is less than 6 months old, and I will need an alignment. The tire pulls severely into the wheel well and the body is slicing the tire. Needless to say my Sally-Sue is currently undriveable. I get her back on Monday after being out around $500.00. I sometimes hate Washington D.C. Happy Motoring...

V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Ouch sorry to hear this.

Write the city a letter, I hear that works sometimes and they will reimburse you.

Banned
    Man you should have gone to place in Fairfax where the chicks cut your hair wearing bikinis. Sounds like some stole the metal plate that was supposed to be covering the hole.

Sorry to hear about this. The roads in SE DC make the roads around Bagdad look like the German autobahn.

Dave Apker and the collies

Thread Information