Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
.:R32/VW Trackday-Summit Pt Shen. Circuit! Instructors Need- Registration Open!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .:R32/VW Trackday-Summit Pt Shen. Circuit! Instructors Need- Registration Open!

All Makes/Models Reg. Now Open! .:R32/VW Trackday-Summit Pt Shen. Circuit!

Registration for ALL makes/models is OPEN!

Instructor and Advanced spots still available...

Beginner, Novice and Intermediate are waitlisted... a few spots may open up, so if you interested in these groups go ahead and register, openings will be offered based on order of registration.

To register and pay online please go to the website: http://capital.noreastr32.org

Instructors also needed for the event detailed below. Instructors receive:
    Free Track time (four 20-25 min sessions per day)
    Free Lunch each day
    Free Event T-shirt

Please e-mail us if you are interested in instructing at this event. Please include your credentials and experience in the e-mail. This event will be run for us by Get Fast
    Instructor Registration open now...

E-mail contacts:
    jens@capital.noreastr32.org
    eric_campbell@capital.noreastr32.org

Here is coverage and pics from out last event at VIR in November... CAC-NorEast .:R32 Event Coverage, Nov 20th at VIR

When: May 19th-20th, 2007

Where: Summit Point, WV Shenandoah Circuit(http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/)

Cost: $275 R32 owners; $295 Non-R32 owners

Cost includes: 2 Track days; Instructor, T-shirt, and lunch provided both days!

Event Hotel:
    1. Hampton Inn, 1204 Berryville Avenue, Winchester, VA,
    540-678-4000
    Ask for the R32 group rate, $85.50 per night + taxes

2. Shoney's Inn
    Winchester, VA
    540-665-1700
    Ask for R32 group rate, $54.00 per night + taxes

Helmets: Must be SA2000/M2000 or higher.

Tech-Inpection: You must get your car pre-inspected by a local shop. Please bring this completed form with you. If you do not have the form you will NOT be allowed on the track!

To register and pay online please go to the website: http://capital.noreastr32.org

We have a few surprises in store
    Last edited by 78 Rocco; 03-19-2007 at 07:32 PM.

I participated in the last VW R32 event in the Advanced Group at the VIR full course and had a great time! A reasonably priced, very professional, safe and fun HPDE weekend was had by all track participants. I registered for this event too. Shenandoah is a very technical track, which makes for a great time!
    Last edited by Gray Ghost; 02-04-2007 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    I participated in the last VW R32 event in the Advanced Group at the VIR full course and had a great time! A reasonably priced, very professional, safe and fun HPDE weekend was had by all track participants.
    Thanks... good price, safe, professional and fun are absolutely our main goals... Glad you had a good time, hope you can make it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    I participated in the last VW R32 event in the Advanced Group at the VIR full course and had a great time! A reasonably priced, very professional, safe and fun HPDE weekend was had by all track participants.
    +1

It was a great time, look forward to doing it again this year at Summit Point.

Very well priced. I might have to do this one

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    +1

It was a great time, look forward to doing it again this year at Summit Point.
    +2

this should be another fun event by the R32 club! and, this is good practice for those who are gonna compete at the redline time attack on shenandoah in september
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Quote Originally Posted by orijinal_poser View Post
    +2

this should be another fun event by the R32 club! and, this is good practice for those who are gonna compete at the redline time attack on shenandoah in september
    .. Absolutely... Glad you guys are planning on coming again... Thanks for the heads up on the Time Attack, I'm thinking about doing it myself...
    This will be great practice for it.. we're limiting groups to ~25 cars, and you should get at least 8 20-25 minute sessions for the weekend... Small groups and a good amount of track time...

Quote Originally Posted by 78 Rocco View Post
    This event will be run for us by Get Fast
    I've heard of that gang.

See ya there!!!

Jon

All Make and Model Registration NOW OPEN... Bump...

All Make and Model Registration NOW OPEN... Bump...
    I wish I would have read this thread prior to registering, I didn't see the wait listed part and went ahead and paid after registering. Hopefully there is an easy way for refunding through PayPal. I must say the process is somewhat confusing to those only familiar with the BMA CCA type of registration/payment since it says OPEN for Novice on the registration page itself http://capital.noreastr32.org/sp_hpde_info.html.
    Last edited by ChosenGSR; 03-02-2007 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR View Post
    I wish I would have read this thread prior to registering, I didn't see the wait listed part and went ahead and paid after registering. Hopefully there is an easy way for refunding through PayPal. I must say the process is somewhat confusing to those only familiar with the BMA CCA type of registration/payment since it says OPEN for Novice on the registration page itself http://capital.noreastr32.org/sp_hpde_info.html.
    Sorry for any confusion... with registrations coming in all the time, all day its hard to keep the page completely updated... The whole "real job" thing kind of puts a damper on getting it done...

We may actually have a spot or two open in Novice. I went ahead and posted we didn't here, knowing we only had 1 or 2 left and registrations already coming in.

Don't worry though, if you don't make it in, we'll get you funds back to you 100% ASAP.

Sorry for any confusion... with registrations coming in all the time, all day its hard to keep the page completely updated... The whole "real job" thing kind of puts a damper on getting it done...

We may actually have a spot or two open in Novice. I went ahead and posted we didn't here, knowing we only had 1 or 2 left and registrations already coming in.

Don't worry though, if you don't make it in, we'll get you funds back to you 100% ASAP.
    Got your email, thanks for taking care of me in such prompt manner. Yeah I realized your page wasn't dynamic after the fact, I am so used to everything being database driven these days

Signed up!

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    Signed up!
    +1

can't wait!!!!
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Hey guys.. we've added a little something extra with a Dyno Day the afternoon before the HPDE to kick things off right..

We will be doing the Dyno Day, along with Tech Inspection and Registration for those participating in our HPDE at AR Fabrication from 1pm to 7pm Friday May 18th...

AR Fabrication is located in Winchester, VA and only 1 mile from the two Offical Event Hotels.

Dub Deliverance presented by CAC NorEast.:R32 Registration and Info

Event #1....
    All Wheel Drive Dyno Day (2wd also of course) @ AR Fabrication on Friday May 18th from 1 to 7 pm...

3 pulls w/ Air/Fuel for $50 on AR's AWD Dyno Jet

lets see what kinda hp these track monsters lay down...

Series B results on AR Fab's Dyno Jet
    Last edited by 78 Rocco; 03-05-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information