Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Any good used junkyards for american vehicles, i.e., Jeeps?

Thread: Any good used junkyards for american vehicles, i.e., Jeeps?

Any good used junkyards for american vehicles, i.e., Jeeps?

I am in the need to procure some parts for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo:

a) passenger rear quarter panel;

b) passenger rear door

If the price is right, I'll take the driver's side rear quarter panel and the front driver quarter panel.

Preferably in the color I need as well .. I think bronzish ... very common color.

I don't know of any specific yards, but if you call around I'm sure someone will take your request and find the parts. DC sold something like 250k Grands in 98 so it shouldn't be very difficult to find.

Thread Information