Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
User Titles - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: User Titles

Banned
    Thank you so much stefan. Now what did you volunteer me for?
    Cant wait to go play with sheep in a below zero wind chill this afternoon.
    My collies herding education has cost more than my college education. I could almost send one of them to UVA or VAtech but then they would throw off the curve

Dave Apker

haha. Good job Steven.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I wanted it to look like the first der Bayerische. I will work on it over the weekend to bring it up to date. Maybe an IBM selectric.

awww.. as much as I do like the new logos - I kinda preferred the retro typewriter font!!

But anyway let me add to the comments from the other folks here - you really are fantastic at keeping this website up and running

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    haha. Good job Steven.
    My collies are smarter than any instructor I ever had at BMWCCA driving school. And yes Woody was one of my instructors.

Dave Apker, Duncan and Kate

OwnedbyDuncan: Why are you posting insults on this forum? Perhaps I just don't get the joke.
    BTW The chapter is about to lose one of it's all-time best officers as I just found out this weekend that Steven will be moving down to Greenville and thus become a Sandlapper
    Steven has been a tremendous resource for the NCC and I for one would like to recognize his accomplishments. We'll miss you very much!
    Gerry
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by e30m3sm View Post
    Steven has been a tremendous resource for the NCC and I for one would like to recognize his accomplishments. We'll miss you very much!
    Gerry
    Thanks. Thanks to the internet, I'll still be around.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Perhaps we should ban certain users like many other message forums do

-- Jason

[quote=bren;16874]Are there going to be titles for members of every club program/activity or just club racers?

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Are there going to be titles for members of every club program/activity or just club racers?
    I'm open for suggestions, but I don't want to get carried away.
    Racers seem to be a sensitive group.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

hey, who you calling SENSITIVE????? you trying to start sumtin????

racers need to be identified. they are crazed ex-humans who have strange views on cars and are generally broke. their opinions are of nebulous value as they may be trying to hide some lame "speed secret". it is in the best interests of all concerned to know who they are in order to treat these schumaker wannabee's posts accordingly.

ahhh, ooohhh, wait.
    nevermind.
    Last edited by mlytle; 03-19-2007 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle View Post
    hey, who you calling SENSITIVE????? you trying to start sumtin????

You, Pippy. All I hear is how NCC is anti-racer.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

You, Pippy. All I hear is how NCC is anti-racer.
    won't hear that from me. ncc has some great programs. not a big deal if it doesn't do road racing, other chapters have it covered. all the chapters have their own personality, that is ok.

my problem with ncc is the danged racing habit i have prevents me from taking advantage of most of the cool stuff ncc does, like tours, auto-x, party, etc!

As Peter Egan once wrote "a racing addiction make a heroin habit seem like a vague craving for something salty"
    Marshall: get that monkey off your back!
    Gerry Chan
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

I'm open for suggestions, but I don't want to get carried away.
    You don't think offering these *special titles just to club racers is not already getting carried away?

*For the record, I think the titles are silly. These things could easily be added to a sig. line if the user so wishes.

The program that checks membership is no longer working.
    will no longer be displayed. Sorry.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information