Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Summer Tour 2007 ALREADY WORKING!!!

Thread: Summer Tour 2007 ALREADY WORKING!!!

Smile Summer Tour 2007 ALREADY WORKING!!!

DOES THE B IN THE BMW SUMMER 2007 TOUR STAND FOR BEEP?

There is no better way to spend a 70 degree Saturday in January than to put the top down and plan YOUR summer 2007 NCCBMWCCA tour into Dutch Country Pennsylvania. Miriam and I left home just before lunch with maps, the navigation system, and touring guides of Pennsylvania, including wineries.

After about 15 minutes into the trip, there was a “beep” from the dash area of “Senior Moment”. One single “beep”. I checked the outside temperature. No, it was 68 degrees, not 37. There were no other indicators lighted on the dash. The emergency brake was off. The top was completely open. So, we continued. About ten minutes later, “beep”. This time I pulled off the country road, lifted the hood (like I could really see something), checked the tires, and checked the doors. I still found nothing. Miriam suggested I call the dealer since they are open on Saturdays. I turned off the radar detector and navigation systems, and we headed to my daughter’s house. Her husband is a mechanic and he could figure it out.

Just before we got there, “beep”.

I took the manual into their house, and he stopped working on his TransAm to help me look for the problem. While we were sitting in the kitchen, looking for help in the BMW manual, “beep”.

Did you know that the new Motorola RAZR V3m, in Miriam’s pocketbook, goes “beep” every ten minutes when you miss a call?

Mark your calendar NOW. On Saturday, August 11, 2007, we will travel through Baltimore and Carroll counties of Maryland and end up near Gettysburg Pennsylvania. My route avoids all the summer traffic in Gettysburg, we have two possible restaurants, and one great winery already on our plan. I will keep our web site updated as planning progresses.

Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-07-2007 at 08:22 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

and lg phones beep every minute when the battery is dying...went through the same drill you did on a trip last summer!

I remember one road from the Falling Water tour that really stood out in my mind - it was just outside of Gettysburg. Running tightly through the woods, it was recently paved, and wound over the hill range to the north of Gettysburg. It would be a treat to run that road again !
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Cool B = Barns etc.

Ok all - we have found a restaurant..and the route is 99% final. This August 11, 2007 - one covered bridge - music at the winery.....

B = Barns

M = Market Towns

W = Wine (would I let you down?)

I will post a description in a few weeks...Stay tuned...

SpongeBob

Thread Information