Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Classifieds

                  
   
  1. #1

    Classifieds

    Would it make sense to add "For Sale" and/or "Want to Buy" sections to the forum?

  2. #2
    Senior Member 1996 328ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    3,425
    Actually I may just add a special classified section.
    We'll see. We can do whatever we want.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

    318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

  3. #3
    Senior Member Doby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Balmer HON!!!!
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    Actually I may just add a special classified section.
    We'll see. We can do whatever we want.
    Consider this a vote for a BST section.

  4. #4
    Senior Member bren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Timonium
    Posts
    226
    A classified section makes sense...there is one in the back of the newsletter, why not add it here.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Doby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Balmer HON!!!!
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by bren
    A classified section makes sense...there is one in the back of the newsletter, why not add it here.
    Werd!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    Quote Originally Posted by bren
    A classified section makes sense...there is one in the back of the newsletter, why not add it here.
    Werd!
    what he said

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •