Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Body Shops - NOVA

Thread: Body Shops - NOVA

Body Shops - NOVA

I need to get my rear bumper painted and usually go to BMW of Fairfax to have the work performed. I have also heard that First Choice in Arlington does good work. Does anyone have any recommendations between the two or for anyone else who does the best work in the area?

Banned
    Wagonwork does the best work in the area. And you will pay for their expertise. Only body shop I will deal with. I will deal with the crap I get from the other guys insurance company.

Others have had good luck at Springfield Auto Body. First Choice has never been any good.

Dave Apker and the collies

yep, springfield autobody. great work, easy to work with, and you don't have to wait forever to get an appt like at wagonwerkes.

Need some advice here. Cracked the front fender on my 98 z3 recently and need to get it fixed. I will be paying out of my own pocket, and wagon works is a little out of my price range. Any good recommendations in or around arlington for a reasonable body shop? Also I scouted the internet and there seem to be several sites offering deeply discounted parts - front fender for about 280. Any recommendations on a source to get discounted parts?

Body shop

First Choice did an excellent job on my 2004 X3, matched a red hood perfectly.
    I got a better feeling at First Choice, than the factory, take a number mentality at Waggonwerks. FC is a smaller shop, that does BMW of Arlington's body work.

Quote Originally Posted by 98z3 View Post
    Need some advice here. Cracked the front fender on my 98 z3 recently and need to get it fixed. I will be paying out of my own pocket, and wagon works is a little out of my price range. Any good recommendations in or around arlington for a reasonable body shop? Also I scouted the internet and there seem to be several sites offering deeply discounted parts - front fender for about 280. Any recommendations on a source to get discounted parts?
    see post #3......

Thread Information