Posted by: madkow70

Description: '02 LX470 (62000 Miles)Beige Metallic with Tan Leather.Mark LevinsonFactory NAV Factory 6 DVD ChangerAftermarket 7" overhead single DVD playerit is wired up so any of 7 DVDs can be directed to either/both monitor(s).VA legal tint for the front Limo tint for the rearTrue Hella 7200K Xenon HID upgrade (not cheap bulb replacement).Front headlight lense protection."Hidden Hitch" brand towing hitch.Rear sonar Parking sensors (x4)Aftermarket 18" with BF Goodrich KDW tires in 285/60-18 (8000 miles)"SmarTire" brand tirepressure monitoring system with sensors installed in the wheels above."SmarTire" remote full function graphics display.Mobil 1 oil change every 3000 miles.60000 mile service completed.Engine coolant flushed and changed at 50000 miles.Brake fluid changed at 57000 miles.cabin filters & engine air filters are brand new."Valeo" brand premium wipers.8 coats (yes that's right) of "Zaino Brothers" polish.the vehicle is in super condition!Asking price $28500.00*Optional*Michellin Lattitude X-Ice Snow tires on factory wheels, used one winter in Virginia / less than 1000 miles ($750)Lexus Platinum Extened bumper-to-bumper warranty to 100,000 miles, transfer with the car for my purchase price.If I don't transfer to you, I can get the full price refunded back to me. You won't be able to re-purchase the bumper-to-bumper again. the only way to have full warranty intact is to transfer it with the sale of the vehicle to you. I'll charge the same price.the vehicle in in Northern Virginia area.if you are interested, please e-mail me at dj.kim@digitalconsultants.org

More...