Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC March 17-18 Drivers' School - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NCC March 17-18 Drivers' School

Quote Originally Posted by orijinal_poser View Post
    wow, you really get your money's worth.
    We think you get a good value. Plus we sometimes include dinner.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm not gonna make this one

But, I'll be in the USVI, so I guess I won't be complaining too much
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Pre-registration begins January 8.
    You can update the form prior to the pre-registration date.
    Note: You will not be able to submit it until pre-registration begins.

The registration procedure and Admissions Policy is here.
    Wow. The Summit Main event is early this year. Could be a fun March with TarHeel Full Circuit two weeks earlier.
    BonBahn

Quote Originally Posted by dbonner View Post
    The Summit Main event is early this year.
    That's just how the dates worked out this year.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I tried to preregister today with no success. It says I need to answer every question but I have checked every box and everything is filled in except for the comments section.

Quote Originally Posted by profbooty View Post
    I tried to preregister today with no success. It says I need to answer every question but I have checked every box and everything is filled in except for the comments section.
    It looks like you got is squared away.
    What was wrong?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

It looks like you got is squared away.
    What was wrong?
    Turns out that while I put in the number of days on summit main, I didn't put a zero in for number of days on the jefferson circuit.

Turns out that while I put in the number of days on summit main, I didn't put a zero in for number of days on the jefferson circuit.
    The default is zero to prevent that from happening. I wonder if you deleted it by accident? Also that field should have been filled in yellow to show that is is required. I'll take another look at it.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

The default is zero to prevent that from happening. I wonder if you deleted it by accident? Also that field should have been filled in yellow to show that is is required. I'll take another look at it.
    I don't recall deleting the zeros. Seems like an odd thing to happen.

I don't recall deleting the zeros. Seems like an odd thing to happen.
    Nope. You're right. The zeros aren't automatically showing up by default. Oh well. Something to work on for the next time.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet View Post
    I'm not gonna make this one

But, I'll be in the USVI, so I guess I won't be complaining too much
    I am not going to be able to make this one either. I have an annual commitment that occurs on this same weekend. I will miss the Main circuit with NCC but I may have to see about doing Main circuit with Delaware Valley Chapter or New Jersey Chapter's Advanced school this year instead.
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by TMB_540i View Post
    I am not going to be able to make this one either. I have an annual commitment that occurs on this same weekend. I will miss the Main circuit with NCC but I may have to see about doing Main circuit with Delaware Valley Chapter or New Jersey Chapter's Advanced school this year instead.
    I joined Tarheel as well this year. I'm going to be doing the VIR Full school in September - already getting pumped for it.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

As long as I don't blow my car up at the NCC Summit event, I hope to make my first trip to VIR for the NASA full-course HPDE two weeks later!
    Scott Lowrey

lodging

Hi, I just pre registered for the March school and I am looking for a nice place to stay while down there. I have never been to Summit before , can anyone recommend some nice places? Thanks Tucker

SCCA has a nice list.
    http://www.wdcr-scca.org/road_racing/sleep.htm
    Winchester may be a good bet.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-13-2007 at 10:42 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information