Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC March 17-18 Drivers' School - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: NCC March 17-18 Drivers' School

Irrelevant posts removed!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Dress warm this weekend.
    The forecast for the Saturday evening BBQ will be in the low 30s.
    We'll be using the classroom for those not brave enough to stay outside.
    At least the beer will be cold.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Are they going to do ride alongs with the instructors for people not in the course? I have a friend who may be stopping by and some of the other courses I have attended have a release form that would allow a non-participant to ride with an instructor on the track during the instructor sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Sullivan View Post
    Are they going to do ride alongs with the instructors for people not in the course? I have a friend who may be stopping by and some of the other courses I have attended have a release form that would allow a non-participant to ride with an instructor on the track during the instructor sessions.
    You just need to arrange it with an instructor prior and have a helmet. Often instructors will take their students first, but it never hurts to ask. Everyone needs to sign the waiver regardless if you are on track or eating a spare rib.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thanks, Steven. I am trying to get on of my buddies more involved. I think a ride with one of the instructors will get him hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Dress warm this weekend.
    The forecast for the Saturday evening BBQ will be in the low 30s.
    We'll be using the classroom for those not brave enough to stay outside.
    At least the beer will be cold.
    What a bummer, here we are sitting at 70 degrees for two days and it's back to low 40s over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR View Post
    What a bummer, here we are sitting at 70 degrees for two days and it's back to low 40s over the weekend
    Well the weather has it's pluses it will be easier on engines, tyres, and brakes. I am kinda glad I missed this track day, as the car still isn't done !

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfod View Post
    Well the weather has it's pluses it will be easier on engines, tyres, and brakes. I am kinda glad I missed this track day, as the car still isn't done !
    same here.

1st it was a new steering rack, RTABs, spark plugs and a few other small things. Then on Monday, my starter took a crap on me. Yay!
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Quote Originally Posted by orijinal_poser View Post
    same here.

1st it was a new steering rack, RTABs, spark plugs and a few other small things. Then on Monday, my starter took a crap on me. Yay!
    Driver's side axle blew up on mine. Waiting for a new one to come in the mail. Can't wait to come up though. I will be there at least one day, and possibly the Sentra too! First I need to find some ear plugs! Look forward to seeing you guys.

Banned
    You might want to bring winter tires for Saturday according to the latest weather forecast. Saturday morning should be very interesting since they are predicting snow Friday night.

Dave Apker

I was actually going up Friday evening so that I could sleep a little later after watching Qualifying (F1) Friday night. Now I wonder if that might be a bad Idea. Might be trapped at the hotel in the morning.

Best laid plans...

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    You might want to bring winter tires for Saturday according to the latest weather forecast. Saturday morning should be very interesting since they are predicting snow Friday night.

Dave Apker
    The main course would be interesting on snows! All is well I would just bring my snow car the GTI. Yes the GTI that hit the Porsche last year.

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Frozen skidpad?

-- Jason

Thread Information