Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
leaving BMW of Towson

Thread: leaving BMW of Towson

leaving BMW of Towson

Well folks, it's been great, but Friday, December 22, will be my last day here at BMW of Towson. After almost five years here, three years at Schwing BMW, and nine years in my family's former auto parts warehouse, I'm leaving the auto parts biz.
    When I graduated from high school, I was to go to the Maryland Institute College of Art, but my Grandfather's parts warehouse was calling. So I working there and did night school. Once we sold the business, I started work in the BMW dealership world, still studying Graphic Design at MICA.
    As some of you know, I bought a vinyl cutter and have been doing not just signs, stickers etc... but doing grapic design. I've done business logos, print ads, etc... to keep the creative juices flowing. I have found doing the design thing is VERY fulfilling and decided, with the great support from my wife, family and friends, to make the jump. I feel it's better to do this now then to wait more years when I'm in my 40s or 50s, I'm not getting any younger.
    I'm looking to get a job in some type of creative atmosphere (graphic design, advertising, sign shop, whatever) If anybody knows of any job openings, please drop me a line. I don't have anything lined up yet, so I would like to look at as much as I can.
    So..... to all of you that have supported me here at BMW of Towson,THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!! I will miss the job and all my friends at Towson. They are a great, fun, talented bunch and I hope you all will continue to support them in the future.
    Anyway, I'll still be around on the boards and attending local events, so, thanks again and see you all soon.
    Last edited by schosports; 12-20-2006 at 09:49 PM.

Good luck with whatever it is you're going to tackle next Bill!

Good luck Bill.
    Dealerships seem to be going through some weird phases.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Best of luck with future endovers. Owning your own business while rewarding is stressfull. Keep the positive attutude.

Hey Bill - best of luck with the future! And thanks for all your help so far

Thread Information