Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
CHARITY FUN and a chance to show off

Thread: CHARITY FUN and a chance to show off

Thumbs up CHARITY FUN and a chance to show off

All - Northwest BMW in Baltimore is trying to become the premier dealer in the area supporting our club. On December 16 they are having a toy drive. See the notice on the main page. Brian Cunningham has offered to even set aside a large area for us to park and show.

Sounds like fun - who is in on it?

Northwest BMW and Charity

All,

I stopped at Northwest BMW this morning to get a part (the strap that holds the tool kit open) and they have signs all over the place about the toy drive next Saturday.

ALSO - on the parts counter is a collection of our club membership applications and a large sign "BMW Car Club Members get 15% discount".

So far, they are sticking to their plans of getting our club more active in Baltimore. Anyone coming to the toy drive?

Is Brian Cunningham the ex-PTG driver?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Talking Brian at northwest BMW

I have no idea. He did talk about taking some of their cars to races, etc...but I don't have enough experience in that area to even discuss it...

At the risk of being pushy...bring a toy, take a nice Saturday afternoon drive, and find out....

Can you send me the address so I can Map quest it?....I might take my kids on a field trip next saturday. It would be awesome to get more BMW Dealers to support the BMW Community.

However, we have to show them why they should care.

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3 View Post
    Can you send me the address so I can Map quest it?....
    Try this http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...m=1&iwloc=addr
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Damn...thats a journey from Potomac, MD. Hummm! Don't count me out but it will definetly involve more discussion with my sponsor!

Exclamation Traveling to Baltimore

Miriam and I have to make the trip in the other direction - family party in Gaithersburg. We will drop off toys from us and NCCBMWCCA Administration (and cookies) before we travel.

I have talked a lot with Northwest BMW about how little support the club gets on this side of the world. The Baltimore "market" is what they intend to crack.

If "Cab in Black" or anyone else from the DC/VA side can show up with toys and spend some time, it would significanty work in our club's favor - and add toys to the pile. Why doesn't someone set up a trip? On your way back home, there is a fantastic model train display at the railroad station in Ellicott City MD.

MAKE SURE you find Brian and let him know you came. THANKS ALL...

Hey....If I make the trip I will be sure that I let Brian Know whom I am. I am very intrested in getting local dealers to support our club and other local racing events.....The sponsor says that my son and I can make the journey...to bad I can't drive the white car there I will be coming in My carbonb black convertible if I come. Anyone else intrested in making the trip with me on saturday?

What a wonderful dealership....People that actually know BMW's and want to be a part of the BMW Community. More to follow I am sure...these guys are serious about getting us involved.

Thumbs up A Great Day!

Brian called us at home Saturday night.

Miriam and I had stopped there early in the morning to drop off presents from us AND from the Club Administration (and cookies). Then we had to go do family stuff all day.

Brian said that Northwest BMW had already signed 9 new members in their drive to be a Baltimore Area supporter of the club. He said about 1/2 dozen members had stopped during the day, and especially commented Cab in Black and his son on their travel from the other side of the world.

Apparently the toy collection was a success, but just as important, it was Northwest BMW's first attempt to connect with the club.

I hope to get photos and possibly an article for the db.

Thread Information