I am most likely going to trade my 2000 M5 in, and, the dealership does not give any money for mods and cares less if there are any. So, I am offering to sell/swap the current mods for stock parts + cash. Hopefully, my prices are fair. You will need to either pay someone to swap out the items or come over to my place and swap it out yourself. I relocated here, and, all of my tools are still in the moving boxes -- so, I have no way to swap it out myself.

a) phatbox -- I need your six disc changer to replace it. I would swap + $400cash.

b) SSK - I was 'told' by the previous owner that it is a UUC SSK. If it is, I would say $150. You can come by and drive it first.

c) 16:9 NAV Screen -- Swap for your 4:3 NAV screen + $500 cash. It has the tape player behind it. No dead pixels or scratches that I can see. You can view before removing. I have the wood trim, so, swap for a 4:3 wood trimmed vehicle.

d) Remus Exhaust -- Swap it for your stock exhaust (good condition) + $400 cash. These sound really nice without being overly aggressive. You can hear before removing.

e) Dinan cold air intakes. Swap for your stock intakes + $500 cash.

f) I believe I have a dinan front strut brace -- will follow-up. Obviously, this one is just cash. It seems a fair price is $400.00 from previous sale posts.

g) OEM 5-series car cover - $50.00. Virtually brand new and used only twice.

h) M-audio subwoofers. I believe they are $180 a piece brand new. I will sell both for $200.00.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested, I would be willing to sell the car for $27K with everything above. Trade-in value for me is $25K and $25.5K, respectively at Lexus and Porsche which is a fair offer, hence, why I will probably trade-in versus selling privately. The car is silverstone metallic blue, complete clearbra kit on the front. 64.5K miles. Inspection II performed this year. No major oil consumption. No carbon build-up problems. No VANOS, MAF, or O2 sensor issues. No PDC, sunshades, or fold-down rear seats. for options. Clutch was replaced at 40K miles. Tire tread is about 8/32nd (SO3's). No dents/dings/scratches. Pictures can be provided upon request.

Thanks,

James