Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Bone Yards?

Thread: Bone Yards?

Bone Yards?

I'm new to the DC area and am wondering what are some good wrecking yards for BMW's.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanzana View Post
    I'm new to the DC area and am wondering what are some good wrecking yards for BMW's.

despite the plethora of bmw's around here, there are no good wrecking yards for bmw's around here. ya gotta know what you want and then call around to the general wrecking yards to see if they happen to have what you need. i have had better luck ordering parts from recycling centers like www.bimmerssouth.com

marshall

Try Brandywine foreign car parts. 301-627-4265. You may have to actually go there to find what you need. They partially strip the car, but many parts are left on the hulk for you to remove. They have yard guys you can bribe to do the dirty work if needed. Take your own tools for the small stuff.

Thank you very much I'll check them out. Not like CA at all, wrecking yard wise, quite a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanzana View Post
    Thank you very much I'll check them out. Not like CA at all, wrecking yard wise, quite a shock.
    More bimmers in CA and maybe we don't wreck 'em as much.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by pitout View Post
    Try Brandywine foreign car parts. 301-627-4265. You may have to actually go there to find what you need. They partially strip the car, but many parts are left on the hulk for you to remove. They have yard guys you can bribe to do the dirty work if needed. Take your own tools for the small stuff.

i have used brandywine before.. extremely limited bmw stuff. they actually wouldn't let customers take stuff off cars. really a dice roll if they are going to have a a car with stuff you may need. not cheap either.

Crazy Rays has BMW's in the later variants from time to time.

Thread Information