Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FS:5 Spoke Mille Miglia with Dunlop Winter Sport M2's.

Thread: FS:5 Spoke Mille Miglia with Dunlop Winter Sport M2's.

FS:5 Spoke Mille Miglia with Dunlop Winter Sport M2's.

I have a set of 16" 5 spoke Mille Miglia (with a BMW roundel emblem on the center) mounted with Dunlop Winter Sport M2's on them. The rims are very clean, I believe with no curb rash, but I haven't looked at them in about 7 months. The tire size is 225/55-R16. I am guesstimating that there is at least 50% or more tread on the tires--definitely good for this winter.

These were mounted on an E28 M5, but came from an E39. The hubs accept an insert that allows multiple applications. I believe the insert can be purchased from Tire Rack.

Tires and rims are located in Severna Park, about 25 minutes south of Baltimore. I need to clear out my garage. Pictures are available. First $600 takes them.

Please feel free to e-mail me: mmmpower@yahoo.com

Andrew Skopp
    Last edited by askopp; 11-27-2006 at 02:08 PM.

Thread Information