Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
1995 M3 41K miles--For Sale

Thread: 1995 M3 41K miles--For Sale

1995 M3 41K miles--For Sale

Most of our membership has seen this car. It is now up for sale.

1995 BMW M3 Coupe (Low Milage) – 41,000.00, Alpine white ....(Will be Black leather once I can procure a good set of Vaders...Back seats are awesome and original (Rims will be stock once I can procure a set of good motorsport wheels.(Or could be the OZ's that somehave seen)..Have the Original Spare and it is mint. I also need to purchase a steering wheel. Update : I think Iwillbe ableto get the original.

Besides the Steering Wheel, Seats, and Wheels everything is original with all the numbers matching. I have all reciepts for this car since its birth. Still has the original paint.

Later 6/95 production date
    No winters, garaged/covered, Mobil 1, Fourth owner (Owned for One year).
    OE options: Sunroof, Heated Seats , Cruise, On-Board Computer, CD Changer ( I could subsitute an alpine unit)

Bilstein shocks, H&R Sport Springs, KMAC camber/caster plates (suspension all at @14k miles)(Didn't use it for 4K while on Motons), BMW Motorsport X brace, DOT SS brake lines, Turner ducted backing plates

Rogue Engineering short shift kit, JTD STN rings – transmission mount reinforcement, Conforti ECU chip, de-baffled intake path, performance alignment, Speedbleeders, Motorsport X-brace, Motorsport crank fan delete, E46M3 rear shock mounts with Z3 reinforcement rings with modified inverted studs (for bottom removal, no interior disassembly needed), fuel & power steering clamp fixes, Bimmerworld brake duct flanges (for easy ducting removal) with Aeroquip ducting, reinforced splash shield & fender liner mounts, new battery (fall ‘04), Hawk HPS street pads, Bimmerworld solid brake guides.

$19K OBO or so will get me to move quick...Otherwise not in a hurry.....Just wanted everyone whom has seen my car this last year to know I was thinking of selling it.

For all the pictures your heart desires of the car look it up at www dot TeamWTF dot com. I ran it in BSP all year long.

If your serious and if you want to procure your own seats, steering wheel, and wheels I can go down in price from the 19K. The lowest I am welling to go period is 16.5K....and that is without replacing those items and basically leaving you with no seat, no steering wheel, and it on floor jacks. LOL ...Honestly, If you want to buy the parts and ship them to my house I will install them for free.

Honestly..This car is hot.....and was an awesome car...I really just do not want to butcher it and make it a race car.

PS: NO---------The Triple Adjustable Motons that I ran on the car during the AutoX season are not included...Nor are they for sale. At least not yet..LOL

Bobbie Boykin

What are you doing with the Cobras? Not that I am interested in buying them.

Bimmer3

Bobbie, I have a set of Vaders for sale http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=537382

-- Jason

What are your plans for next year Bobby?
    Last edited by RED//MSHOE; 11-24-2006 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    What are your plans for next year Bobby?
    Not really sure yet....Just know it will probably not be in this M3. I really will miss this beauty queen.

i have some factory wheels for sale. period correct for e36. make offer
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=2177

i also have an m3 steering wheel with airbag. email me
    Last edited by odortiz; 11-25-2006 at 09:06 PM.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

Pictures of Steering wheel?

odortiz does NOT have the wheels anymore, they are spoken for
    2001 Silver ///M5
    1995 White ///M3
    1991 White 318is

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee802 View Post
    odortiz does NOT have the wheels anymore, they are spoken for
    Road Trip.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Cool...I needed the motorsport ones anyway...Thanks forthe heads up....Might still beintrested in thesterring wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by CAB IN BLACK M3 View Post
    Pictures of Steering wheel?
    forged wheels are sold. thanks again geoff.
    i had one picture of the steering wheel but the picture was crap.
    i'll try to get some more soon.

edit: here's the crap pic:

will get better ones later.
    Last edited by odortiz; 11-27-2006 at 01:37 PM.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Website

here's closer pictures. one's the 12 position of the wheel, the other is the 6 position. airbag included. selling cheap. email me for a price.

95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Website

Thanks for the pictures..I might have a line on my original sterring wheel.

Thread Information