Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
winter tires? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: winter tires?

Banned
    Just go to Radial Tire. Forget Costco and the stealer! No one else has the equipment to balance the tires while they are on the car. You cant beat their prices. 10 bucks for mounting! Why would you get your Vredsteins from Cali when you can get them from Paul and Sam.

I picked up my snows at Radial Tire last Saturday. Sam had them mounted on the wheels and ready to go. Sam went on vacation and Paul was worried we would ahve to serch for them. They were right in the shop and easy to find. Had them installed and Paul wasnt sure about the cost. He said call Sam on Tuesday. I did and we settled up over the phone. Neither Tire Rack or Discount Tire came with a hundred dollars of the out the door price offered by Radial Tire. You need to consider your total cost of having the tires mounted, balanced and put on your car.

Dave Apker and the collies

Smile Tires?

December 15 - --and I've got the TOP DOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by tprenaldo View Post
    ALCON (All Concerned)

I recently went with Vredersteins and they are the greatest for the summer. I'll try them for winter next!.
    The way things are going you may not get a chance.
    Woody
    (4 snow tires all poised for a forecast for snow)
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information