Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Collision Craft Declines CARSTAR Franchise Renewal

Thread: Collision Craft Declines CARSTAR Franchise Renewal

Collision Craft Declines CARSTAR Franchise Renewal

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

(Baltimore, MD) – Jeff Shaw, owner of Collision Craft in Baltimore, has decided not to renew his franchise agreement with CARSTAR. “After careful deliberation over the past several months, I have decided that it is no longer in my company's best interest to continue its affiliation with CARSTAR” said Jeff Shaw, owner of Collision Craft.

Collision Craft caters to discerning owners of late model luxury vehicles. “With our clientele, it is critical that we employ structured operating processes that maximize efficiency, productivity, and quality,” continues Shaw. “We joined CARSTAR in 1994 to implement proven operating ‘best practices’ and perfect our system. Each renewal period we analyzed the organization’s current service offering versus the associated cost. Unfortunately we do not feel the value of the services available today exceeds, or even equals, the cost.”

Asked specifically why he decided not to renew, Shaw responded “Our ideals have diverged in three key areas: 1) I do not believe in offering pricing concessions in order to secure insurance relationships, 2) Recent franchise awards in my marketplace have, in my opinion, diminished the image of the network, and 3) I feel staffing changes in the corporate office have resulted in a lapse in the breadth and quality of services delivered.”

Established by Jeff Shaw in 1980, Collision Craft has been located at 3811 East Monument Street in Baltimore City since 1982. Shaw has been involved with BMW collision repair as a primary specialty for over 10 years and has received intensive BMW factory training. In addition, he has maintained multiple technical certifications, such as ASE, ICAR, and training in the use of various chassis repair and paint equipment. He has also maintained Collision Craft as a BASF Certified Warranty Refinish Center since its inception.

i wish i had known about them when i had my accident.
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

just a quick update......I recently knocked off my M Tech front bumper cover during the ice and snow. I once again turned to Jeff and Collision Craft to paint my new cover and as usual, PREFECT. Just as if it was painted at the factory. The color match (Alpine White is not fun to match) was dead on, and the finish, like I said, factory quality.
    Thank you Jeff, Steph and the rest of the crew at Collision Craft.

Thread Information