Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Autocross Classing Meeting - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: NCC Autocross Classing Meeting

Pete laid out this thoughts in post #9 and I guess none of us could get him to change his mind.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

The best car for "Showroom" is the Z4 3.0i / 3.0si. One of those would absolutely annihilate a "Showroom" 335i. Hell, it's a better autocross car than an E36 M3 and probably better than an E46 M3 on our courses. The 335 should be in "Showroom."

Maybe once you move to "modified" the 335i would have a shot. But even in "Prepared" it's going to get smoked by a Z4.
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

John, do you mean "Sport" instead of "Showroom"? All BMWs are covered by Showroom. Showroom A for M cars and 335, Showroom B for all other BMWs.

Modifications move all cars to the Prepared, Modified or Unlimited categories.
    All of this according to Pete, of course.

I too would like to see some well driven Z4s show up.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

GEEEZZZZ!

Can we all just start racing already!!!

Drive/trailer your car to the event, run the piss out of it, have fun, then go home and drink your face off!

Sounds like a bunch of old ladies.

OK, off my soapbox, and to the fridge for another beer.

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    John, do you mean "Sport" instead of "Showroom"? All BMWs are covered by Showroom. Showroom A for M cars and 335, Showroom B for all other BMWs.

Modifications move all cars to the Prepared, Modified or Unlimited categories.
    All of this according to Pete, of course.

I too would like to see some well driven Z4s show up.
    Woody: no, I mean "Showroom."

The 335 was put into "Showroom M." I find this strange, because the Z4 3.0 / 3.0si is in "Showroom" and the Z4 is, by far, the faster car around an autocross course.

The 335i follows the E46 M3, which means it progresses into Prepared Super Sport (The Z4 goes to Prepared Sport) and Modified Super Sport (The Z4 goes to Modified Sport).

It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    GEEEZZZZ!

Can we all just start racing already!!!

Drive/trailer your car to the event, run the piss out of it, have fun, then go home and drink your face off!

Sounds like a bunch of old ladies.

OK, off my soapbox, and to the fridge for another beer.
    +1

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    +1

---Eric
    There's no drama here. I just want to seriously understand the reasoning by which a 335 is classed UP from a Z4.

Quote Originally Posted by John V View Post
    There's no drama here. I just want to seriously understand the reasoning by which a 335 is classed UP from a Z4.
    TurBozZzzzzZzzzzzssszz

Thread Information