Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Road Race Technologies in Dulles, VA

Thread: Road Race Technologies in Dulles, VA

Road Race Technologies in Dulles, VA

I'd like to convey a story of excellent customer service. Today was the second time I have been to RRT (http://www.roadracetech.com/) in Dulles, VA. I continue to be impressed every time I visit them.

Last week I had my car at a local dealer for an oil change. They noticed that I had a "torn" CV boot, and quoted me a price of $550 to fix it ($50 part at 4 hours labor!). I was taking my car into RRT anyway to have my alignment checked, so I had them check the CV boot. It turns out it was a broken clamp on my CV boot. They replaced the clamp and sent me on my way. They also gave me some great advice/feedback on various questions I had.

Needless to say, they saved me hundreds of dollars and I received great customer service. I wish all repair shops were this good! I also got my BMW CCA parts discount, of course.
    Reynard978 • 2002 330xi

Sorry it took us a month to catch your post but thank you very much for your feedback. I like seeing experiences like this as I was a customer before becoming a partner and have a few similar ones of my own! Glad our guys could help you out, get your car fixed right and save money at the same time.

Cheers,

Matt
    RRT Service and Fabrication come visit us here

Thread Information