Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Supersprint Muffler

Thread: Supersprint Muffler

Cool Supersprint Muffler

Hey there bimmer dreamers and gearheads, I just changed out my seven year old OEM muffler for a new bright Supersprint Sports exhaust with dual round tips. The amazing thing is... my gas mileage appears to be greatly improved. I don't know if my OEM exhaust was just passed it's shelf life or if the new exhaust is that much better. I really changed because my OEM exhaust was rusted and disgusted and became an eye sore on my bimmer. Any-who, if someone wiser than me has any pertinent input as to why my gas mileage is better, please feel free to chime in and help me become smarter if that's possible. TIA
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

How is the noise level compared to the oem?
    - John
    Gaithersburg, MD
    2000 Porsche C2
    1972 BMW 2002tii
    1992 Miata (SCCA SSM)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgang20878 View Post
    How is the noise level compared to the oem?
    The sound is more mellow and smoother than the OEM however not louder. It really sounds sweet, thanks for asking. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information