Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2007 Weekday Karting League?

Thread: 2007 Weekday Karting League?

2007 Weekday Karting League?

Is there interest for a karting league to be held in the evening during the week in addition to the weekend?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Possibly - Probably

I might be interested depending on the cost. Would this be at All Sports GP? I have a friend who may be in too.

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by bantonid View Post
    I might be interested depending on the cost. Would this be at All Sports GP? I have a friend who may be in too.
    It would be at Allsports and the cost is to be determined.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I'm interested.
    I'd love to join and try the league.

D.J.
    E46, E53, UZJ100

i would be interested since i work right next to it, might no some other interested people too.

Personally, I'd prefer weekend days because I'm too far from AllSports to make an evening during the week without having to cut out of work early.

Too far away for me... as the road goes.
    Scott Lowrey

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    There will also be a weekend league.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I might have to join the league as Allsports is constantly busy when I show up. I am 1 for four in my last couple attempts to kart even though I call ahead or check the calendar. It seems like they are really busy as of late.

Good for their business, not so good for me with an hour roundtrip. I wish you could get reservations in advance for just 1-2 people.

I would love to be a part of a weekday league at AllSport, I have emailed on the main NCC web site and no response to date. Are they still talking about starting in Dec??
    I will do weekends, but prefer weekdays.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    There are a number of us who are part of the league, who come from the Rockville area. On weekends the ride isn't so bad.

Thread Information