Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need Inspection 2: Any Recommendations for the Rockville MD Area?

Thread: Need Inspection 2: Any Recommendations for the Rockville MD Area?

Need Inspection 2: Any Recommendations for the Rockville MD Area?

I've got a 2000 328Ci w/ 62K miles coming up for an inspection 2 service in 500 miles. I live in the Rockville area and was hoping for some recommendations for local shops.

I am aware of the following places around here:
    1) VOB BMW Dealership -- BTW, I'm trying to avoid dealer due to $$$
    2) Autowerke & Autoy
    3) Pro-imports (www.pro-imports.com)

Anyone have experiences with Autoy?

Thanks,

Daniel.

You might want to check this thread for some options:
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=1251

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

can you change oil? if so, then you possess the skills needed to do an inspection II yourself. oil change isn't the only thing, but that is about the level of difficulty involved for all the operations.

if you have the checklist, a few hours of time and some basic tools you can save hundreds of dollars.

autoy is good. dave toy is a hard core bmw nut who races a 2002 (the model, not the year) in scca events.

marshall

I have been using Excluservice,http://www.bmwexcluservice.com/ ,12224 Parklawn Drive, (301) 231-7400 X1, for 25 years. Always treated fairly and they don't do anything that doesn't need to be done. They also give a 10% discount to club members when you pay by check. I have 3 cars, soon to be 4, so with the discount my membership is free.

Thread Information