Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
finally made it over here

Thread: finally made it over here

Wink finally made it over here

yup.......finally made it over to this forum from all the other wacky bmw forums i've been on so far

after the several NCC events i have attended, i have been impressed with this chapter and the awesome events you guys put on. so tonight i went ahead and became a BMWCCA member (finally!).

thanks for the great events so far and I look forward to future meets/autoxes/track days/etc.

-John

Quote Originally Posted by orijinal_poser View Post
    yup.......finally made it over to this forum from all the other wacky bmw forums i've been on so far
    Welcome. This forum is a bit different than the others. It's not as busy but many people do lurk on it.

Some signatures that are on other forums aren't going to fly very well here.
    We also don't go so far OT like other boards.

As Woody once said, you'll eat more than your $40 membership costs.

And welcome to our little group of 5400 members.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 10-30-2006 at 07:41 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Welcome. This forum is a bit different than the others. It's not as busy but many people do lurk on it.

Some signatures that are on other forums aren't going to fly very well here.
    We also don't go so far OT like other boards.

As Woody once said, you'll eat more than your $40 membership costs.

And welcome to our little group of 5400 members.
    Steven,

haha, yea it seems like this is a little forum is a little more serious than the usual shenanigans over at BF.c but no worries.....

yes, $40 is very cheap for all the activities you guys host. i've already met a few of you at various events and I look forward to meeting new people.
    Last edited by orijinal_poser; 10-30-2006 at 08:53 AM.
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Welcome!

I think you will find this to be one of the nicer, friendlier, more mature, and helpful BMW forums on the web.

There are even a few of us that have moved out of the D.C. area (I am in Colorado), but we still check in here.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Thread Information