Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Russel BMW - Baltimore

Thread: Russel BMW - Baltimore

Russel BMW - Baltimore

Hello all,

Just moved up to Ellicott City from Potomac, MD. Wondering if anyone can recommend a good service rep at Russel BMW - which seems to be the closest dealer from me.

Also - any opinions on that dealer or another (i.e. Towson) will be appreciated.

Regards,
    Mark

I've used BMW of Towson several times for my 2000 M Coupe and they were great. You don't need to make an appointment and the service is high quality. I haven't been there in a while (my car is now a garage queen) and so I can't recommend a service rep, but the different ones I dealt with were all good.

Towson, althought many have been happy with Tischer and Russel

-- Jason

Michelle H

Ask for Michelle in the Russel service department. Between my two cars, my wifes & my brothers, she has done a wonderful job on each car. Great personality & easy to work with.

Thread Information