Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2006 Car of the Year

View Poll Results: 2006 Car of the Year

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • January

4 5.13%
  • February

10 12.82%
  • March

8 10.26%
  • April

6 7.69%
  • May

6 7.69%
  • June

8 10.26%
  • July

1 1.28%
  • August

1 1.28%
  • September

7 8.97%
  • October

7 8.97%
  • November

14 17.95%
  • December

6 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Car of the Year

2006 Car of the Year

Pick the 2006 Car of the Year.
    You must be logged in to vote.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 10-27-2006 at 07:40 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I couldn't pick an E36 M3. Thats not fair.

Hell yeah, the e39 M5 has my vote! Got to LOVE that car!
    2001 Silver ///M5
    1995 White ///M3
    1991 White 318is

Exclamation What's goin' on

There seems to be a bit of a bias toward the E30 in general but specifically the E30 M3. I didn't see a single E36 or E9. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by tripower View Post
    There seems to be a bit of a bias toward the E30 in general but specifically the E30 M3. I didn't see a single E36 or E9. What's up with that?
    People didn't send a photo in.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

i wonder who i should vote for....

The real travesty is that there isn't an e28 on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmall07 View Post
    The real travesty is that there isn't an e28 on the list.
    Each month people have been asked to submit a photo and description. There is always next year.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by tripower View Post
    I think the person responsible for this newsletter item would love to have people submit their cars for this feature. No one does it, so he has to resort to using his friends' cars. I also know the editor is looking for an E9 for a feature article.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I have to go with the lines of the 6 for May. That style was so hot in it's day. I believe in a few more years, it's the begining of a full circle of appreciation (which I never lost for it).
    Last edited by Neonzapper; 09-17-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Lots of nice cars to choose from. But I'm biased towards good old month #9. :-)

It's close.
    First place 9 votes.
    Second 7 votes.
    Third 6 votes.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I think the person responsible for this newsletter item would love to have people submit their cars for this feature. No one does it, so he has to resort to using his friends' cars. I also know the editor is looking for an E9 for a feature article.

I don't remember ever seeing this in our newsletter. Could he also ask for submissions here, online? Heck I would submit all of my cars. At least he would have something to choose from.

Car of the Month.

Then send your favorite BMW on in. You must own the car and be an NCC Member to be selected. Each dB has kindly requested for submissions. Cars and submissions that meet the submission guidelines are all selected.
    __________________________________________________ __

One of of the many versions requesting CoMs has been attached right here.

--- SNIP from dB Advertisement---
    Do you think your BMW is worth being the next Car of the Month?
    Care to see your pride and joy in an upcoming dB? Send your contact info and pictures to our Car of the Month aficionado and NCC Concours Chairman, Richard Pineda. His contact information is Rypineda1@cox.net --- 703.625.7416. He will then contact you for more details and information.

Let's keep the CoMs alive for 2007.

Best,
    Richard Pineda
    Last edited by RPMPower; 11-17-2006 at 09:21 AM.

Thread Information