Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Parting out '89 325i

Thread: Parting out '89 325i

Parting out '89 325i

I bought the car for the motor. The rest is for sale.

'89 325i (4 door)
    55K miles
    automatic
    cinnabar red
    black leatherette interior is pristine--I've never seen a better one, looks showroom new

Previous owner was an 84 year old lady who never drove it. Maintained by Sigy's Auto Service in Rockville since it was new. One owner car that was well cared for, til this. Body panels are pretty much done. It was hit in the driver's rear door, passenger rear corner was pushed in, denting the quarter panel and cracking the rear bumper cover, passenger rear door has old damage, passenger fender is shot. Twisted the passenger control arm and broke the tie rod. Probable bent half shaft.

Driver's side fender is usable, but has a small dent near the headlights., Hood, deck lid perfect, front doors useable.

Driveshaft is perfect, cat back almost brand new. The AC was converted to R134a in May, so if you're looking for a good compressor, this one would work.

I think the rack is leaking, so likely not worth touching.

The dash is going in my car, front bumper is gone. I am planning on keeping the ellipsoids and fogs, but if someone really needs them I could be talked into parting with them (for the right price )

Kevin
    '90 325i autox beast, about to get a heart transplant

Rear bumper? Diff is a what? Open or LSD?

rear bumper is pretty well trashed--large cracks in the plastic on both sides.

diff is a 4.10 (it was an auto, after all), open

Sport Seats or non-sport seats? Either way I'm interested in at least the rear seat.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Sport Seats or non-sport seats? Either way I'm interested in at least the rear seat.
    Comfort seats. I'll separate the set if noone else becomes interested in them. I have to get out with the camera when it's still daylight.

How much for the cat back?

muffler is sold

(Why do I do this?)

Basketweaves? Suppose not...

How does the e-brake system look? I want to replace everything but the lever on mine.

Does the fuel system have a single main pump (in the tank) or is there a transfer pump? Either way, fuel tank, pump(s), and sender -- I'd definitely be interested in those.

(Erik, I have a rear seat you might be interested in. I'll post pics in a separate thread if you'd like to see.)
    Scott Lowrey

update: the front bumper is available. $100

update. Much of the car is apart. Thread on bimmerforums will be kept up to date with available parts:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=634391

I'm interested in the sunroof, how much?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO View Post
    I'm interested in the sunroof, how much?
    $50 for the panel. Do you need more than just the panel?

Kevin

Thread Information