Hey guys/gals,

I've been a longtime BMW enthusiast, having owned several bimmers including e30's, e34's, e46's, f30's and now a g20. I still own my '89 325i e30 and now have a '20 M340i xDrive as my daily. I came across this forum because I've been looking for a reputable indy shop that I can take my wife's Mini and my bimmers to for service. What better place to garner shop advice for Bimmers/Mini's than the NCC BMW CCA forums. Unfortunately, over the years it's been hard to find a good shop that you can trust. I typically have done most service on my own, but I am losing the patience and willpower to keep DIY'ing my cars. I used to take my cars to Martins Auto Service, but now that Dan's retired, I am looking to find a new trustworthy shop.

Aside from repair shop advice, I love auto racing and am hoping to get onto a track in the near future. I'll need to re-up my old CCA membership, but I am looking forward to attending a track day event and meeting some folks! I haven't really had much real-world experience with high performance driving, but I am no stranger to it. I did a few autox a several years back in my e30, go-karting at least twice a year and I also sim-race when I find time to. I've been slacking a bit lately on my sim racing, but I am looking to get more serious about it.

Professionally, I work in IT as an SRE. Other hobbies include motorcycle riding (2003 Yamaha R6), golfing, bowling, MTB'ing (if I can get my lazy a** out there), Pokemon cards (I'm 31 lol), gaming, and food.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting some of you and hopefully get a chance next year to attend a track day or two.

- Amol