Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dinan sale

Thread: Dinan sale

Dinan sale

Well, after almost three years of selling Dinan, we might be terminating our dealer status. They still produce some of the best, well-designed products out there but there have been some issues with they as a company I just don't agree with.
    First is their two price increases within the past two years. Granted, BMW is a high-line vehicle but I believe they are out of touch with the rest of the market.
    Second, Dinan's customer support has been lacking at dealer level. They have been slow to credit me warranty claims. Their technical support guy has been very arrogant with me several times and most recently on a customer who has spent well over $40,000 alone in Dinan on his M5. I know I'm not one of the biggest Dinan dealers in the country but I know I well outsell any of the authorized Dinan dealers in my area.
    Lastly, as BMW produces a better product "right out of the box" nowadays, it's becoming harder and harder for any aftermarket tuner to get too much more out of these cars. Sure, there will always be some simple bolt-ons, suspension, appearance items etc.... but believe it not you are getting more for your money nowadays, and that's not just with BMW either. With the newer BMW's, I believe Dinan just will not be able to offer too much. The software has become wayyyy complicated. Some of the exhausts on the newer cars are pretty free flowing right from the factory and sound sooo sweet already (ever hear a new 645? NICE!!!) I have a 2002 325IT with a Sport Package suspension, and when I autocross, even with 5 people in the car, it's pretty damm good as is. If you don't believe me, come along for a ride.
    ANYWAY...... I'm want to try a clear out my little bit of Dinan stock and wanted to offer my fellow club member some pretty good deals. Most of it is E46 and E39 540 stuff, but feel free to e-mail you inquires and I can check what I have. I will not be doing any new Dinan orders so again this only applies to what I currently have. If you buy and intake or throttle body that requires software, I will sell you the software at my dead cost (sorry, no Stage I only software)

Here are a few items I have.........

E46 M3 front strut brace, D180-0464, $449 Dinan list, $350 your cost
    E46 330i, ci Stage I Suspension kit, D190-3241K, $1346 Dinan list, $995 your cost
    E39 96-98 540 Cold Air Intake, Aluminum, $599 Dinan list, $389 your cost
    E39 96-98 540 Cold air Intake CARBON FIBER, $749.00 Dinan list, $389 your cost
    E36 M3, 323,328 Cold Air Intake, ONE LEFT, $449 Dinan list, $375 your cost.

Again, it's mostly E46 and E39 stuff, but let me know, bill.schofield@bmwtowson.com

Thanks,
    ...Bill

I know you mentioned some 540 parts. Anything that'll work on a 2000 528?

Quote Originally Posted by CraigV528i
    I know you mentioned some 540 parts. Anything that'll work on a 2000 528?
    Check your PM, thanks.

I just purchased an '05 M3 (Competition Package) and am curious as to what you may have left in stock, if anything.

Please advise....

You would not have any differentials for a 2000 323 sedan laying around would you Also, what is your take on Dinan software for an '05 3.0 X3? I'm think about throwing in Stage 1 software for the wife.

Is there any remote chance of having one of these, D180-0364?

You're bumping a 10.75 year-old post! I don't believe Bill has worked at BMW of Towson for ages.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Whoops... Looks like I mis-read the date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information