Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ding/dent removal (PDR)

Thread: Ding/dent removal (PDR)

Ding/dent removal (PDR)

A few months back I located an ‘04 E46 M3 in Laguna Seca Blue. I’d been looking for one for many years and found this one in El Paso, TX. It’s a vert, which I actually love, and a 6MT.
    It had two obvious dents, one hard 2x2” on the hood and another deep 2x3” on the driver door and they were driving me crazy. I’d asked around as I was searching for an experienced pdr professional vs someone’s newly trained employee in a fancy mobile pdr van. It took some time and a solid referral but I finally found Paul at the Dent Shop in Ashburn. I was very happy to hear that dents and dings IS ALL THEY DO and nothing else. That had me feeling confident that I’d found the right place.
    The owner, Paul, was very friendly and professional and provided me with a rough estimate via pictures that I’d sent to him. After dropping off the car for their review and receiving a detailed explanation, Paul let me know that my actual estimate would be a little more. Given the explanation I was given, I was good with it.
    I just picked up the car today and am very impressed with their work. I honestly cannot see any remnants of the metal damage on either panel.
    Now, what may make this review a bit more credible is the fact that I have been a professional car buyer and appraiser for nearly twenty years. I’ve personally completed over 40k vehicle appraisals in that time and inspect vehicles for damage and paint work on a daily basis. Frankly, I had prepared myself to be a bit disappointed, because I look at cars differently than the average car owner.
    I highly recommend this shop and the results that they provide. It’s not cheap, but if you’re like me and will pay the quality, this is the place for your special vehicle.

The club was introduced to Paul Kordon when he worked with Dent Masters, a long-time chapter sponsor. Paul & his brother Tim now have their own shop - https://www.dentshop.com/

Richie Powell, another "alumni" from Dent Masters, has set up business in Chantilly, if that is a more convenient location for members. His work is also exceptional, bordering on magical! https://www.dentgroupofva.com/
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information