Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
My neu to me head fell off the workbench

Thread: My neu to me head fell off the workbench

Angry My neu to me head fell off the workbench

and cracked, where can I get this welded? I just got the stupid thing too. It happened when my workbench collapsed. Stupid new construction homes that are junk.

on was my vise the m50b25 head and a buffing motor.

No one does TIG around here?

Pinecone does, but he's probably in some country I've never heard of before.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Oh so he's like me, where in the world has Uncle sent Greg.

Ask Dan Martin for the shop that he sent my M20 head to after it was damaged in shipping.

I'll do that on Monday Dan, Thanks.

It was probably the shop that RRT uses. Marjorly upset that this happened. I was hoping to do this M50/M52 hybrid cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    I'll do that on Monday Dan, Thanks.

It was probably the shop that RRT uses. Marjorly upset that this happened. I was hoping to do this M50/M52 hybrid cheap.

What kind of workbench was this? Was it already in your garage when you moved in?

Yes it was. Just a simple self that I trusted, I obviously should not have. I ended up getting it taken care at J&F as they were close and Dan Martin's shop was the next on the list.
    Last edited by M-technik-3; 10-03-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information