Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need a place to change....

Thread: Need a place to change....

Need a place to change....

...my car's oil and filter.

I have been using the Auto Skills shops at Fort Myer (for decades!) and Fort Belvoir (I'm retired USN). Unfortunately, Fort Myer's shop is temporarily closed, and Fort Belvoir's shop is permanently closed. I tried Fort Meade (nice shop) but a) it's a nerveracking drive and b) they hold manadatory safety class on Friday at 6pm only. So, I am asking if I can use another member's ramps and location. I live in south Arlington, and I have my own tools. I'll provide a 6-pack of whatever bier you want. Please contact me at marksfiumara@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Mark

With all due respect, why not go to a club DIY event? You'll get a full lift instead of a pair of ramps, and THEY provide YOU with food and drink. The next one is on September 18th at BMW of Sterling, and registration ends September 11th...

Thread Information