This is starting to drive me crazy

There is a rhytmic sound like "woh woh woh..." that varies with the rotation of the wheels. Sounds to be every rotation of the wheel.

I am pretty sure it is coming from the front. Maybe front right wheel.

Also when I drive over bumps while turning, or when I was braking slightly while hitting a long "hole" in the asphalt, the wheel feels like it's vibrating like gello.

Another symptom is in traffic when I am releasing the brakes I can hear a moaning sound and the steering wheel will shake if I leave the brake slightly touching the rotors. I don't know if this is normal since this is my first automatic car (read: got a girlfriend ).

I don't get alot of vabration at speeds except for at around 70mph the rearview mirror shakes and I can feel it in the car.

At first I thought it was warped brake rotors. They were low anyway, so I changed them all around without much change at all. the old ones don't seem warped. I did not change pads out of budget restrictions and because they were fairly new.

While replacing rotors I checked the front bearings. They don't make any grinding sound or have any play. I also don't have sounds while turning. They don't spin freely, but I guess they shouldn't either. But they also don't seem to spin with much restriction.

I have balanced all wheels and replaced front wheels with spare trying to find the problem without any luck.

I have checked the suspension briefly, and it looks good to me. I also find it hard to believe that suspension failure will cause rythmic sound with the wheel rotation.

It's almost like I have a flatspot on the tire or something. I'd appreciate any ideas on this subject. I so don't wanna change bearings just to find out it's not the cause (even though I should change them sometime soon anyway).

Sorry about the long post