Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 2021 NCC Bimmerworld Tour (Oct 8 - 11)

Thread: 2021 NCC Bimmerworld Tour (Oct 8 - 11)

2021 NCC Bimmerworld Tour (Oct 8 - 11)

UPDATED 2-AUGUST 2021 16:00hrs2021 NCC Bimmerworld Tour Saturday August 28, 2021 Departure Time: 10amRegistration open is for headcount purposes
    Join NCC for our first long distance tour in a long time, a four day drive through the Appalachian Mountains in Southwest Virginia. More details are to follow as the date approaches. We'll meet in the Manassas, VA area Friday morning around 9:30am and head out around 10. We'll hit up Three 'Notched Brewing in Charlottesville, VA for lunch and then work our way down to Roanoke, VA for the night. Over the weekend expect a drive of Back of the Dragon plus other fun local roads with Tidewater Chapter who also are driving in the area. Saturday/Sunday Night expect to stay in a hotel in the Wytheville area. On Monday we'll stop into the Bimmerworld Facility for C&C and perhaps a short tour before turning for home. For those that want to extend the trip I have alternative drive suggestions to extend the trip an extra day or two for those with time and a sense of adventure.
    Note that Registration is open to start getting an interest headcount. Pricing to come at a slightly later date and will be more expensive than a standard Tour due to the length of the event.

Register here.

Great trip, and thank you for the tips! It seems you had a wonderful time.

It seems like you had an amazing trip! Thanks for the tips. I want to visit the Appalachian Mountains so much. Btw, I think traveling is an essential part of our lives. We should find at least two weeks to leave the overwhelmingly busy life and plan a vacation every year. The last few months were so challenging for me. I broke up with my boyfriend, changed work, and had exams at university. One morning I woke up, and I decided I needed a vacation. I found a reasonable offer on https://www.freetour.com/bilbao and packed my things for a tour of Bilbao. Those two days gave me so much energy and power! I'm grateful I gave myself the possibility to recharge my batteries.
    Last edited by RebekahRice; 12-29-2022 at 06:04 AM.

Thread Information