Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2000 M5 Silverstone Metallic Blue w/Upgraded 16:9 NAV Screen

Thread: 2000 M5 Silverstone Metallic Blue w/Upgraded 16:9 NAV Screen

2000 M5 Silverstone Metallic Blue w/Upgraded 16:9 NAV Screen

http://img150.imageshack.us/slidesho...295603ko1.smil

Here is a link to a good slideshow of pictures. The car is currently located in Northern VA. I will also include a BMW OEM Car cover.

Rare silverstone blue metallic color with complete STONEGUARD kit: no rock chips! This is one of the cleanest M5's that you will find inside and out. This car is primarily garage kept (right now, it is outside under the OEM cover since I have the nicer car in the garage) and has been maintained by a BMW dealership for all maintenance. The navigation display has been upgraded to the 16:9 widescreen layout from the 4:3 (still have the original as well). The factory CD changer has been replaced with the Phatbox MP3 system ($1100) and it works directly through the factory stereo. I believe I still have the six-disc changer as well; but, MP3 ability is much nicer.

The car has some tasteful upgrades including the M Audio subwoofers, Dinan Cold Air Intake, Dinan Software, Remus Exhaust, and UUC short shift kit. StoneGuard clearbra has been installed on the hood, bumper, headlights, foglights, and mirrors to avoid stone chips. This car has been well cared for by a BMWCCA/PCA member. The paint feels like glass. Interior is leatheriqued. Tire tread is great. Inspection II performed. No accidents, dents, dings, or scratches. Clutch was replaced around 40K. No issues, no drips, no leaks, etc. Beautiful and classy color in my opinion. The car has not been raced, autocrossed, or tracked. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Other NCC members can vouch for the condition of this car. I have priced it a more than a fair price at $31,500.00, especially in light of the condition and tasteful upgrades.

Thank you
    Last edited by NoSoup4U; 09-15-2006 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Grammar and spelling

Thread Information