Posted by: Michael Phillips

Description: I have for sale 4 BMW Style 397 18" by 8" ET:34 wheels and 4 Continental ContiProSSR all season run flat tires 225/45R18 91V mounted and balanced with tire pressure sensors. We recently bought a CPO 2017 330ix Sport Wagon which had been ordered with the optional Style 397 18" wheels. The dealer installed the new Continental tires before selling it. These are one of the original equipment tires used by BMW. We are going to use other wheels and tires on our Sport Wagon. We have driven the wagon fewer than 2,000 miles since buying it. So the tires are basically new.From what I can find online these wheel were used on BMW 3 and 4 series cars from about 2012 to 2019 or 2020. Series F30, F31, F34 and F36. Also, from what I can find on the BMW forums people are using the wheels on earlier 3 series E90, E91, E92 and E93 cars with the earlier tire pressure sensors. I can sell the wheels and tires with or without the tire pressure sensors. If I sell the wheels without the tire pressure sensors I will have them removed and try to reuse them. If I sell the wheels with the tire pressure sensors I will buy new sensors for the wheels that I will be using. I am asking $1,600 with the tire pressure sensors and $1,400 without the sensors. Center caps and lug bolts are not included. We are in Richmond and can meet you halfway if you are not.

More...